View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 07:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobber View Post
Hi RN
Im sorry to hear about your pain, RSD is an horrible disease, Its is and is not well understood..Its a oxymoron,,what works for one person,does not for another,But there are ballpark meds,that seem to be universal..Try to find a groove with the meds,,but I do agree with most,,less is better or none ,if we could tolerate it,,But that is easier said than done,I dont think anyone really wants to be a slave to a rx bottle,,I hate it,I want to be free. .It is a miserably disease,,,Exercise and staying mobile is a must and is benifital,,but go a little at a time,easy does it,but it will cause flares at first,but your body will adjust , it takes time,and exercise will aggravate RSD after your done,,but it does push the beast back into its cage in the long term of it all, but we must keep moveing,,,,Prayer is very powerfull, and the wait is often grueling,,but there is hope my friends,,there is hope,,,,,,,,,bobber P.S, Hats off to Keepsmiln,,you must be one strong individual and an inspiration when it comes to role models..I wish that i had half of that strength
Dear Bobber....

You do have .. more than half of the strength, you have more than you realize..we all do, cuz RSD is not made for the weak.. my friend...I very much appreciate your kind words...thank you... I come from a small town where they breed them either tough or crazy...I believe I am the later!!! tee-hee.... prayers are a must.... Hugs my friend!
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (01-16-2010), bobber (01-16-2010)