View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 07:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile I had stopped tsking probantine a stomach protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog lover View Post
I was DXed with ILD in Oct. It was during my CT chest scan to check my thymus that it was discovered. I was sent to a pulmo who is the one who originally started me on the Pred to see if it helps. I am scheduled for a repeat scan on Jan 26. If there is no improvement they want to do a lung biopsy. I am worried about that because I have been sick for over 2 weeks with bronchitis and a sinus infection. I cannot seem to get my chest to loosen up. I am on my 2nd round of antibiotics. This DX came very quickly after my MG DX. I am a smoker so that may be part of my problem. I too have had acid reflux since I was in my 20's. I have also had a hereditary problem where I wake up sick in the night if I eat certain things to late in the day. It feels like my throat is constricted but not like MG constriction. About 20 years ago I lived in Germany and I was in a gas explosion in my apartment. The walls there are very thick and powdery and I inhaled alot of dust particles. I have wondered if I was exposed to something in the walls that has caused my lung problems. I was pinned under a wall for about 15 minutes. It was on my entire body and head so I no doubt took in alot of dust and debris. Maybe the combination of everything has caused this. I do notice shortness of breath and I cough alot lately.
Kendra
while you are on pred .I wonder has a build up again in stomach acid caused my coughing and wheezing .
If I eat or drink something very shortly afterwards i start coughing or wheni lie down at night with a full stomach.
I came off the pred inside two weeks and am wondering what side effects that might cause.
My blood pressure has dropped from 140/80 to 118/78 but my pulse still continues at between 100 and 110/minute
Wondered was it an adrenaline shortfall or being caused by my lung and breathing problems.
PMCPMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote