View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Alice, thank you for your thoughts.

I agree with what you are saying, because I have experienced this as well.

This week I had an experience different than usual...instead of having that crash as expected, I got sore muscles which turned into feelings of Mestinon overdose. After pushing myself I usually can feel the need for Mestinon even more strongly...but this was the opposite feeling.

Even today I can feel that something is different than usual, I don't seem to be as weak and even my mind seems to be more clear than it has been since I got MG. But I do have this new feeling of having pressure on my chest and a headache and muscle pains in my head/chest/neck which kept getting worse until I decreased my Mestinon dose. Now these pains are minor and I feel generally good, but I definitely still have MG symptoms just not as much.

Maybe I pushed myself too hard and now my MG will get worse. I don't like this feeling of pressure on my chest, hopefully I am sick or having a reaction to something and it will go away. As for the rest of my usual weakness, it is very minor, but I am still taking Mestinon.

I would rather not push myself but for the time being I have to work at least part time.

MG can be complicated, so many factors involved.

I have been doing one new thing these last two weeks that could be causing this, but I really doubt it. I have been trying to get a small amount of sunshine. I decided that the benefits outweigh any risks for me.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote