Thread: @#$% Cold!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

*edit*
Govt ran health care is a very scary to me. Yes the insurance companies are out of control, and this health care plan is only making what's out there worse...they want to get what they can while they can, and we are the ones getting hurt by it all. If govt ran health care is such a wonderful thing, why do other countries come here when they need medical care...because they can't get it in their own countries. This goes into effect, and we will have even fewer good doctors to choose from, and they will not accept insurance...then what will we do? This will put the small offices out of business. Do we really all want to be on medicaid, cause thats what it will become? How about this business of throwing us in jail if we can't pay?

Look at the Cash for Junkers program..did it work? NO! Many dealers went out of busienss because they never got paid. Sure, people got new cars, but how many actually bought American made cars, which should of been a requirement for this program, and yes, American made cars are just as good as foreign cars. Yes, I drive American, always have. This program should of supported our country.

Bailing out the banks, and all we did was give them vacations and huge bonuses. Nothing is thought out, nothing is truly debated. We should be allowed to vote on what we want, not told what we are getting.

I find it all very destressing.

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!

Last edited by Chemar; 01-18-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: NT political guidelines
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote