View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello my very dear all,

I wanted to come here before, but I was feeling crappy and decided not to because I felt I was going to fill our sweet room with my pest....

I dont know if today is a good day for me to write as I hate sundays and my mood during them is not like the best...

However, I read your posts and couldnt leave wuthout replying...

HOCKEY: You are so right.... I definetely think I need, urgently, to start working in loving me first.... i was thinking the other day, and I hate me... If I could change anything about my life, I would change EVERYTHING ! How pathetic is that !
Thank for your sweet words Hockey I will start looking for the nice ingredients that surround me.......

MEG: Oh dear Meg !!! I hate to read you feel like me because it is a horrible feeling huh ? But, somehow we have to keep fighting... and dreaming... with cakes No, seriously, thanks for your post, and, I'll pray and think about you too...

ABBIE: Your post was so sweet !!! Ill pray so ALL your dreams can come true too !!! I love you dear Abbie.

REYN: Thank you so much for praying for me.... I always say I can trully feel the power of people praying for me... so, I really appreciate you take the time to say a prayer for me

TINGLY: Oh ! that sweet post and those lovely words !! Thank you tingly... you made me cry Oh lord... I cant help it... I have realised I cry a lot !!

THELONELY: Hey cutie !!! Thanks for the hugs and prayers !!! You are always in my mind and prayers. Thanks for caring about me !

SANDY: I really appreciate your prayers and words... they mean A LOT to me !!

ALFFE: Thanks for always, ALWAYS being here for me.... and for remembering me...

Im still not feeling good.... I have a busy week, full of exams... things to do... STRESS !!!
Plus, this month, it will be 2 years since I had my bad eye surgery So, as you can imagine, I start to feel BAD again....

Thanks for thinking about me.

BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (01-18-2010), Burntmarshmallow (01-18-2010), SandyC (01-17-2010), thelonely1 (01-18-2010), tinglytoes (01-19-2010)