View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 10:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Loretta
If you look at the time lines,When you posted ,,I was posting at the same time answering KS,,,,I want to persoanl thank you for your concern for everyone on this forum, and your wisdom and empathy towards others,,you as well are a treaasure from the Lord,,,As for sleep,i do sleep pretty good, I really need to back off of caffeeine,I think it increases my pain levels,,But i noticed when my liver and gallbladder 2 months ago were inflammed,I was forced[if I wanted to live,,to go cold turkey off everything,[percocet,Xanax] and between being physically ill from the liver and gallbladder ,,I was withdrawing from the meds inwhich make you even sicker,i was bedridden for 4 weeks,,but I also [because of the gallbladder and liver issues] had to eat plain rice,frozen vegtables only,,,,,i was misable,,but i had 2 weeks of no pain at all,,,But now my diet isnt as good and im in pain again,,,Im also more mobile when i can,,what a vicious cycle,,,,,Thank you all for your support,and I do appreciate reading everyones posts,,,,may you have a pain free nite,,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote