View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 12:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenntaj View Post
From the other test results you just reported, you seem to be undergoing at least some degree of inflammatory process. That, combined with the idea that you're feeling symptoms beyond your arms, and that the cervical MRI did not show a definite spinal cord compression or foraminal narrowing/nerve root compression (lost of disc height and osteophytic--bone spur--formation in the spine is very common as we age) would probably indicate that some sort of cervical spine/nerve root problem is not a primary generator of the symptoms.

Your B12 level and folate level are a bit lower than most of us would be comfortable with, even if the range is "normal" (and a lot of us think the ranges, especailly for B12, are set too low in the US compared with Europe/Japan)--are you taking any kind of supplementation now?

I'm specifically wondering about that elevated ACE level--neurosarcoidosis, though rare, can present as granulomas of the nerve tissue even without presence in the respiratory tract:

Feel free to tell us all you are comfortable with (and you can use private messaging if there are things you don't want the "public" to see).
I am going to try and upload my files from the spreadsheet so you can spot something that I should have included. Don't know if this will work but will try.

For some reason it is indicating an invalid file. Don't know if the file is too big or what. I have tried to send each page separately but again not sure why it won't allow. Any suggestions? As always, thanks a million and hope you are having as good of a day as possible. (Sorry....I had to remove your URL link in order to be able to reply but I have saved it and will check it out.)
kpRN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote