View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi! I'm new to this board and am finding it full of a great wealth of information and hope for me. I wish I had known you existed a year ago.

I've been diagnosed with idiopathic neuropathy in both feet. At times it goes up my legs and my left arm. I've been on Neurontin and Amitriptyline for six to eight months, which didn't seem to help that much, and now, just three days ago, I've switched to Lyrica (scared and not sure what to think about it yet ), but I'm going to give it a shot. Also, I've just recently begun taking the WSN Nerve Support Formula (about six weeks ago), and I hope it helps! I do see where it has the B vitamins that have been spoken of here, so I feel better about that, but I'm wondering what other nutrients or minerals I may need? I don't know why I have neuropathy, so I don't know what else to try.

MrsD, if you're out there, would you mind giving me your opinion as to where I may begin? And I'd love to hear from anyone else who has a suggestion. I now have more hope after reading these posts than I ever imagined, so Thank You so much, everyone, for posting the good stuff. Awesome!

I look forward to getting to know the members and sharing thoughts, concerns, and help!