View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 07:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink oh yeah we know the weather woes.....

I always hate winter as it brings heavy coats and sweaters and cold that makes muscles get even tighter if tht is possible !! I had a great time in mexico....no pain in muscles....h/a for sure, but maybe that was the tequila.....I have to wonder if eating hot peppers every day helped my pain as well.......they do have pain relieving qualities!! natives carry a hot pepper on them in the desert so that if they get hurt or bitten by a snake or gilla monster....they can bite on the pepper and it is said to get rid of the pain.....who knows, but I know that native medicine is far more advanced as would have ourselves believe....I am saying this as a nurse not a regular joe....so that is my opinion...not that I am opinionated or anything

weather is not my friend in Ontario....I want to move to Mexico....yeah right!!!! I am dreaming in another place sorry guys!
I guess I am rambling on now so I will stop

take care guys and keep warm!!!!! I use four covers on my bed...feather and polyester and fuzzy fleace!!!! oh the weight of covers is almost as bad as the cat sleepin between my legs so I can't move!! but the covers are so heavy I can't!! lol

ok ENOUGH ALREADY VIC

take care all,
love and hugs,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote