View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 08:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
Yes, that was my understanding, too...that why I was wondering where the previous poster got their information about acetaminophen in both forms (tramadol/Ultram and tramadol with APAP/Ultracet). Thanks for the clarification!

Do you have a problem with stomach pain/nausea with your med? Have you found any way to minimize that?

Take care,
Donna
I've never had any stomach problems when taking my tramadol/APAP or taking just the plain tramadol but I don't take it every day or on a regular basis- just when I'm having enough pain that I feel like Advil or Tylenol won't help. So I'm not sure how it would effect me if I had to be on it daily. I also have high BP but haven't noticed that these meds effect it- but, I'm on BP meds so it may be that that's why I haven't noticed any difference. I didn't have high BP either until a couple of years ago and there's high BP on both sides of my family but I think the main reason mine is high is because of the 30+ lbs. I've gained since I started on Neurontin and Elavil for pain- and I really HATE those aspects of being on these kinds of meds we have to take.
redjpwranglergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote