View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 08:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hate aspects as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red,

I too hate the aspects of elavil and lyrica and baclofen.....I find it effects the most important parts of my life....as does the pain, but it effects my relations with my boyfriend and myself....as well as the pain causing mood swings and snapping at him angry for no reason.....silly stuff but seems huge at the time, I guess I focus on the little things to try to get away from the pain and suffering....trying to refocus attention need to try to do it in a more positive way!!!

I hate the sleepyness and the fact that if I want to get pregnant I will have to come off all the meds as they effect the baby all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn is ever going to hurt but I suppose it will be worth it!!!! The effects are life altering but having a child when you have chronic pain may not be a good idea....have to think long and hard about this one...definatly want a child...would adopt for sure.....but the life changes..picking up child....etc....couldn't pick up a baby carrier or pull a stroller out of the trunk of my car......need I go on??????

anyhow point is I can relate and concur with your assessment of the hate we feel for the aspects of med side effects!!

take care,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote