View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 11:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Mrs D,

I've just read the B-12 thread. And thank you so much for posting so much vital information for those of us still trying to get that cocktail of vitamins as close to perfect as we can.

I would like to know your opinion of the WSN Nerve Support Formula, as far as what type and what the B vitamins are, if you don't mind. Here's a list: Thiamine, 103 mgs; Methyl B-12, 1000 mcgs; B2, 2 mgs; B6, 2 mgs; folic acid, 100 mcgs; Vit D3, 250 IU. I'm taking 9 of these pills a day currently, and they suggest that someone may take up to 12 per day, and then if that does't help, they'll be glad to consult us further. The price for these (120 ct) is right at 54.00 with shipping costs. If there's something I shouldn't be taking, then maybe I should be taking the vitamins separately??? What about any minerals? Any suggestions, or that I could ask my doctor about?

I'm due to go back to my doctor in six weeks to report how I'm
doing on Lyrica, so if there's anything else at all that you can think of that I may try, please let me know. I'm going to ask him to check my Vit C, D, & E. I think you said he could check those, right? I'm pretty sure you may know more than my doctor does!