View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
I posted this on Brain's thread in the Stumble Inn and thought I'd start a thread, to see how many of you had an experience such as mine.

My MS road was filled with one time experiences, never to return again...such as, Bells Palsy, Temporary hearing loss, Vertigo, Shingles, The Hug and ON. The numbness, tingles and weaknesses progressed, however.

Has your experience been like this or have you had repeating ON, Vertigo, Bells Palsy. etc....??
Sally, I had Bells Palsy once and I hope never again. I've heard differing opinions as to whether it was MS related or not. I tend to think it wasn't since it's caused by a virus. But so is Mono and I think that's what set my MS in motion.

I've had hearing loss in my left ear but I think it's permanent. Numbness, tingles and weakness are ever present. I cannot even open a 2 liter bottle with my right hand anymore.

I've had issues with my legs but they all seem to resolve themselves quickly. I know that by me taking LDN I have slowed the progress considerably. I'd hate to think of the condition I'd be in now were it not for my LDN.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-19-2010)