View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 09:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddyB View Post
Hi,

Can anyone give me some suggestions as to how to get thru sinus surgery with out causing a spread that I might be able to give to my comletely unsympathetic ENT? I'd really appreciate it!

It would be helpful if it were medical literature I could present to him. He's very arrogant and non receptive to my comments. Unfortunately, I am stuck with him due to Insurance constraints.

Thanks in advance,

Maddy
Hi Maddy, Look up rsdrx.com.. Under puzzles, there are 147 questions to Dr. Hooshmand,now retired, but very experienced RSD Dr. He gives medical information on each question. Also have you looked at RSDSA the national support group for RSD? It might have something?Dr. Hooshmand, Florida, turned over his practice to another Dr, named in the forum. There is a phone number. I would be very cautious, any surgery is risky for spread. I would try to find out any precautions are available. The Cleveland Clinic might have some information. Also Dr. Swartzman from Philly might have some thoughts.
Is the surgery something that is absolutely necessary? I have sinus infections quite often due to deviated septum, but just live with is and us a netty pot and keep the sinus clean.
I hope you get some knowledgable answers, loretta with soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bobber (01-19-2010), Kakimbo (01-20-2010)