View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 09:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Wow

I hear your post! I too have had MANY root canals over the years...one being my front tooth that got knocked out by a misguided hockey puck and the idiotic me not wearing a mouth guard! They had to remove that cap about THREE times to go back in several times to 'kill the nerve' they didn't get the 1st time....I TOALLY wish I knew then what I know now....because needless to say, I had a severe case of periodontal disease on my upper teeth, which by the way was the MAIN source of the 'root canals', I had had 3 done up there and now, i have full dentures just put in last week! SO, between the root canals and the HUGE METAL fillings they used 'back then', I now have the most beautiful FAKE teeth!
Bryanna is GREAT to point out these things we, the public, don't really know! Not to mention that the lower teeth are in better shape, BUT I had two down there extracted that HAD been root canaled! ARG...
I wish you MUCH success and hope you are feeling better soon! I have noticed, once the teeth where removed, that I can breath soooo much better through my nose, I feel REALLY fantastic, which I haven't felt in a LONG time....and I'm sure it was the 'infection' that is now running out of my body that was making me feel like a big young bag of ick....LOL....
Again, feel better really soon! and thank you for sharing!
humarock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote