View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 11:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gosh, when I read 'bout your experiences, realize how lucky I am...my MG is "limbic"; seronegative which drives my neuro nuts; decremental EMG, which is the only parameter that holds water.....but the exertional dypsnea drives me nuts...been better lately for some unknown reason...for the past 6 mos, after carpal tunnel op, the pain & swelling in my hands was so bad thought it may be RSD....the pain moved up & an MRI showed my shoulders with severe degenerative dis & "shredding", & my hands are still not normal....just had surgery Jan 5th on my left shoulder & things are going well with that, but yesterday, my surgeon told me they had much difficulty intubating me (took an hr & a special tool) & almost scrubbed the surgery...what's up with that?? She also thought the shoulder muscle deterioration is partly due to MG....after 2 drs visits in Jackson yesterday (hour + drive), had therapy early this am. & was doing fine...but now 2 hrs later I'm falling apart with weakness & extreme fatigue, & breathing is dypsneic....Yet all my pulmonary tests are "normal"....'course last one at Jackson clinic, the tech claimed I was normal even tho I almost fell when I got up & couldn't walk 'til they had me sit for a few minutes & catch up...then I walked out...this never got to the neuro....ok, too tired to continue.....oh, got to 17 count.....have good day everyone....

Dottie
korbi_doc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jana (01-20-2010)