View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 11:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbrn View Post
Hi Red,

thanks that was nice! I agree things do have a way of working out and Marc loves me enough I know that we were only together for 3 mths when all this happened so I guess he knew what he was in for being a doctor....or not....nobody really expects an injury at work to last for five years....hmmmmm oh well...can't wait to have children I am 32 now so.....thinking and seeing babies and clothes as well as those little shoes....oohhhhhhhhh I willl find a way you are right, I always seem to find a way and if women in wheel chairs with greater disability than I can do it.....then I damn well will FIND a way!! just have to come off the drugs!

Thanks again
take care all
love and hugs red!
Victoria
You know, Victoria, nothing in life is guaranteed- things can be going along so smoothly and then can change in a heartbeat. We've had to deal with that with my husband's illnesses, which were much worse than anything I've had to deal with. He's well now (knock wood) but now it's me having all the problems. I took care of him when he was sick, and he takes care of me. I think having all the problems and pain he's had during his life has made him much more compassionate toward others pain. It sounds like you've got a good guy there- especially since he's stuck around after finding out about your injury so soon after you started dating. I think it shows the true character of a person who's willing to be there with you through thick and thin. And yes, you will find a way with a baby- knowing something depends on you totally for its needs might make you be "creative" but you'll do it without a second thought!
redjpwranglergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote