View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 07:10 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Hi - I'm Here

Hi Silverlady, Dahlek, Teri,

I'm feeling gullty - have actually been reading the site qute a bit - but just havent signed up - so here I am!

I am still having IVIG - we've changed it to every other week, infusion done at home - and I do notice a difference - I've got lots more mental energy (and my feet buzz like crazy the first few days which after being "dead" for years is very strange) - which is motivating me to try to do more around the house then just rest - even a few hobbies I can do that dont require much physical exertion (like making easy jewelry) - it kinda "jump starts" my brain if that makes sense! I've been sick for so long - I think my body is going to take a while to catch up - but I definately notice an improvement in balance - which is great....

I'm still dealing with autonomic issues and lumbar spine stuff and fibroids that we have to get under control - but I have I feeling when these are addressed I'll feel much better....

The infusions do have side affects - and the first day or so after is rather tough - but overall I feel lucky to be able to have the treatments.......

Silverlady - I know you are going to Mayo - thats awesome! I've actually been talking to Mayo AZ - and may go there in the near future too! Cant wait to hear how you do there!

Take Care.
KMEB
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote