View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I finally got new bras! I have had a double mastectomy, and have to order my bras from a medical supply place. what a joke this place turned out to be. I used them 3 years ago and they were great. this time....I wanted to cry.

I have been trying since August to get my bras replaced. My comfy fav is now out of stock, and the model they replaced it with just doesnt fit the same. It also has thick lace that shows thru a thinner t shirt. Its now the 3rd week of January, and I finally gave up! I am allowed 2 new bras a year, and it took a long time to finally find one that fit well, and wasnt thick with details, and trims. I finally told the girl to just order me another one like the first.

Why didnt I walk away, and go someplace else? the dumb girl billed medicare, and they paid for 2 bras. This meant, since they were PAID for, I couldnt pick up and go elsewhere. I asked her to refund medicare, and was told it would take up to 6 months for the credit to go thru, and allow me to shop elsewhere. You can bet next year, I will avoid that place. I will also make sure in advance that NO billing is done till I walk out the door with them.

I just want to leave the girls at home in a drawer where they can have fun without me.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-20-2010), tkrik (01-24-2010)