View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hey Hoot
This can be because of many variables. Steroid use will caus this[which im sure is not the issue , just covering all the possibilitys}. drug use,exspecially pain meds,,if your going soft or semi , there are mumerous,fixable reasons. your age is a factor,many men after the age of 30 decline in sex drive which will cause an orgasm problem. low testosterone levels will do this,,blood test will tell you hi high your levels is, and the dr can give you andro patches..and also with some people,having the same partners lose their luster and it gets old for them,,I noticed you said multi,partners,,and if your over doing it,,you need time to recoop...im going over the most obvious reasons,,and there is mental,,omething is on your mind,,or a feeling of guilt,,,,,then theres the medical,,,,,are you real hard and cant ejaculate? are you on flomax[a prostae medicine} or are you losing intrest and are getting semi hard and cant finish/ give us a little more info on yourself would help,and you can PM me if you want,,,,,most likely its not serious,,you just got to find out what is triggering it, and how long , this has been going on,,,holler at me and there are alot of tips that will help......
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote