View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 01:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Arghhhhhhhh

I HATE COMPUTER PROBLEMS! Also, I have to admit that I'm addicted to the internet. It's unbelievable how many times I thought of going online to find something and could not because our little high speed box thingy was broken. So we had to wait for a replacement from our phone company who also handles our town's internet.

Hey curious, I read your post and got a little confused by: " i get funky weird sx " before your migraines. Did you forget a letter in the "sx"? Tee hee. Sorry, my mind is in the gutter I guess. On the serious side, I am sorry that so many of you suffer with migraines. I've only had one in my life and never want to relive that pain. Wendy - hope you can kick this one soon.

Curious - what kind of hair style do you like? I say "Go for It" - hair can always grow back. I should know, I've taken my chances over the years. I cut mine shorter
about 6 months ago and really like it. A weird thing happened to me about 2 years ago. My hair had been shoulder length for a few years and I cut it off. My friend and stylist was shocked to see the back of my head full of curls. I've always had straight hair and still do in the front, but all of a sudden my hair is curly in the back - I don't know how that happens!

HAVE A GOOD WEEK-END ALL !!!
NancyH
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote