View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

When i switched off of Beta 1b to Copaxone I had 3 full boxes left. What a waste to chuck it! I tried the local support group. no one needed it. I tried the MS center. they couldnt take it. The local MD said he knew of folks that needed it, but he couldnt take it. I begged for a way to know their names, and never got to know. I went to several message boards, and posted. Most kicked my post off with warnings about it being against the law to pass on your prescription to someone that it isnt labled for.

In the end, one of those members gave me a PM and asked if she could have them. I was tickled to send three full boxes to a woman who pays cash for each month, while waiting for her waiting period of "pre existing" passed. After 180 days she was eligible, and therefore needed to pay cash till then. I got her half way there!

I hated when I started having to disguise my posts from its orginal intent of "does anyone need this" to "what do I do with this" just so the "by law" folks didnt delete my posts.

I hope someone steps up and gives you a PM. its so horrible to have to wash money down the drain. Bless you for passing it on.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote