View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help Does anyone have pain and numbess affecting their sexual function?

As embarrassing as this is I'd like to ask if anyone has info or advice to share with me.
I have lost most of my sensation throughout my entire penis. I learned that it is a complication of priapism which I've had repeatedly since my early teens. This is really not well documented medically (the numbness or lack of sensation). The priapism type I have been getting is called stuttering priapism or recurring priapism. It has helped me to study priapism and how it can be treated.
But I am hoping that some people here can tell me what I can use as treatment for the numbness. The numbness and priapism has ended my sexual function almost completely. I still get erections but with them is often intense pain. Sometimes I get sharp tingles or like prickly itchy feelings. I cannot achieve an orgasm. But sometimes can ejaculate with sexual stimulation. But not without great effort and pain. When I do, I end up having alot of soreness and edema in my penis afterward.
Is there still hope?
I already have dealt with this for more than 15yrs and I'm tired of waiting for it to just get better whenever it wants to.
mrgas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote