View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 01:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Agree!

I do agree with what you guys are saying about my attny. but in the other hand before he got anxious when he heard the ortho's name he could have let me finish talking so he knew that I was doing everything I could on my part to keep in contact and give them all the info I had and then decided from there how to respond.
I have been seeing this pm doc for years now. He is the authorized doc that wc will pay for. I thought that since he is the one that made the referral after talking to my attny.s office that I had to see him. I knew he wasn't going to be able to help me but since the pm doc is wc's authorized doc that I had to see him. The attny. did tell me that we will find a way to get out of that appmnt. but he wasn't sure just how yet.
Just out of the blue after waking up one morning my whole right side was in a lot of pain and I don't know why. I didn't do anything to it. i was fine the day before and the next I wasn't. It hurts to turn to look behind me,to get out of a seated position,to bend over,etc. I don't know why all of a sudden my right side started to act that way when the rsd started in my left hand up to my shoulder. All my pm doc could tell me was that I may have tendovitis or arthritis or something like that so he was going to refer me to an ortho surgeon. I was really mad when I left his office that day. He didn't give me any thing to try and help ease up on the pain at all. I am now about a month or a little more into dealing with this pain and it is getting very old. i did ask the pm doc if he could give me something for just the mean time to help even a little and he said no. I do agree with what my attny. said it is just the way he went about it that upset me. I know it has nothing to do with my bones. I have had rsd long enough that I would be able to tell if it were a bone pain or not. Just prior to all this happening I was having MAJOR lower back pain. I could barely walk or move. I was laid up on my back for 1 and a half months due to the pain. In and out of ER 5 times until they finally said go see your pm doc. I ended up getting a total of 6 steroidal injections in my lower back from my pm doc in 3 weeks time and yes it did help but didn't take it completely away but at least it is tolerable. So if anyone has any idea on what might have happened or if you think there may be a connection between what happened to my back and now my right side please give me your feedback. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.
You all take care.

Sincerely,
Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote