View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Whirlwind!

Hey sweetheart!

Let me see if I can get this sorted out in my MG fog:

You have a jerk coworker who keeps EVERYONE miserable via burning them up. Your boss is too afraid to day anything. This is making you physically ill. Am I right?

If so, there HAS to be some sort of law against this. I'm guessing you are not on disability, but it may be time to look into it. Extreme heat does horrible things to our bodies - as you well know. I can't even set foot outside if it is above 65. I swell to where my feet crack and bleed, so I do not know how you have stood this....

I HAVE heard that it takes @ least 3 attempts GET on disability. It just seems to be the "magic" number.......

Obviously I don't have an answer to your question, but can empathize.

Hopefully one of our super smart members can answer this one for you!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind123 View Post
I am so angry., I had written about this months ago and got some wonderful suggestions from all of you, so here it goes:

I have two fans and a cool mist humidifier at my desk and the temperature goes up to 81 and there is no circulation, the man that everyone is scared of wears a t-shirt it is a control thing and supervisor does not want to deal with confrontation from him., 4 other people have gone to the supervisor and she said she doesn't want to be in the middle and turn our fans on., we aren't allowed to even open a window as he says the cold air from the window goes down the aisle to his desk., it is crazy., I have tried and tried, I need my job., for two months they were letting it go off when it hit 76., but he complained and we are not allowed to shut it off........I have asthma along with my myasthenia gravis., Please help does anyone know of any articles that I can print out about how this affects me??????? my eyes are droppy , and am so tired and having trouble breathing today., it is like a sauna....I need help., I do belong to a union, would this be a health and safety issue??? I can't do my work in this environment.......please help