View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I hear that

I don't know anyone either except my Mom, she has had both uppers and lowers since she was 19, she had peridontal disease and had them removed. She has no problems with hers. Mine feel a little loose right now, but I think i have been too hard...LOL...I used the Sea Bond and that works wonderfully, you have to cut them to fit, which stinks, but I will only use that for going to work, I am in a call center and talk for 10 hours a day...LOL...tomorrow is my 1st day back to work, THAT ought to be challenging...LOL...my tongue kills me, too much playing with the teeth and plate...LOL...I am going to the oral surgeon Tues and I want to talk to him about putting the posts in to lock them down and get rid of the back part of the plate. Is that what you where talking about the implant? your estimate is 33K?
I go to Jenny Craig and haven't been there in 3 weeks, holidays, etc kept me pretty busy, so I went today, and they all looked at me and said....you look beautiful what is different? I just smiled....LOL...My real teeth had two misshaped front teeth, one was a cap and the other bonded, and then two big spaces on either side, from the peridontal, and those two next to the front teeth where dropping down considerably. I looked at photos from my wedding 5 years ago and I had NO spacing then, it came on really quick...
I miss my teeth though I have to say.... But I will get use to it.

I hear the bruising thing, my cheeks didn't bruise, but they turned like a yellowish color, but my nose was sooo sore and my sinus cavaties are sore still...my upper lip took a long time to get the feeling back in it...LOL...but do you notice muscles in your face and jaw start to hurt? It's like going to the gym and using muscles you haven't used in so long....LOL....

Yes, it is nice to talk to someone who is going through the same thing, because others don't understand the emotions we feel.

Well, I wish you a peaceful week.and look forward to hear how your doing...
humarock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote