View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Day 9

Okay, so much better. Tried the Seabond and that I will use when I am out in public and at work....tomorrow is my 1st day back to work, I work in a call center and talk all day for 10 hours a day....so this ought to be challenging...not as if I can eat and then go clean the denture...LOL...so packing protein shakes and soft nutri grain bars...and a tooth brush...LOL...wish me luck....

One suggestion that I think REALLY helped me that my Dr's both stressed was to KEEP THEM IN all the time only take them out to clean and rinse....

My routine? Morning: Take them out, soak in Efferdent in the denture bath, rinse w/warm water and salt, floss my bottom real teeth and brush those, then rinse with the blue rinse, take a soft brush and brush the dentures with the foam from the efferdent, rinse and put back in.....

Midday: Quick rinse and brush

Night: Same as morning......

The warm water and salt rinse REALLY seemed to help me alot....I have no more stitches in, checked them all...LOL....so that was awesome to see...

I DO know that I would like to do the posts to lock them onto in the future...so that will be my next step....

tomorrow will be a HUGE challenge....it certainly is a rollercoaster ride, they look gorgeous, but it is just an adjustment curve that is all, that is what I keep telling myself....LOL....

Onward and UPward!
humarock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote