View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Hannah,

When I was growing up I had so many ear infections it rotted my eardrum out.
They took a piece of vein from the back of my ear and put it in for the eardrum. This was back in 70 though. It didn't heal right. I went to Denver about 5 years ago and they said due to scar tissue and dead nerves it couldn't be redone. My right hearing is gone.

As far as glasses, I am thinking of going to get my eyes checked but my problem is I can't see close up and I can't see far off so I'm thinking glasses won't do me any good. I do wear glasses to read books and things. Bill use to ask me what street we were turning on and I couldn't tell until I got right up on them. They have up some pretty big street signs anymore.

I was also told that there is what they call Fibroeyes also. I have a friend that wears glasses and she went to have hers checked again and they said they couldn't help her due to the Fibromyalgia causing the problem.

My thought would be if you have good insurance to have her hearing and eyes checked by the right Drs. and if they give her a good bill of health then you can go from there.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (01-21-2010)