View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 10:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Awwwwww....dear Waves, I'm so sorry you are going through this, and really glad I stopped by tonight. I don't know how much experience you have tapering benzos. It can be horrendous, especially with the long acting ones. It will definately totally mess with your sleep patterns, cause anxiety, depression and many other problems. Have you read any of Dr. Ashton's material? She runs clinics in the UK, and her info is very helpful. It can be harder for some than others. It took me a full year to taper off one myself and maintain some kind of balance. She has a good website and I have seen her answer e-mails as well.

Another thing I wonder about is how well you are "taking care if YOU". You help so many here and you may need an emotional break. Just a thought. Sometimes we can reach for others and other times we need someone to reach for us. You may need a little help getting off that benzo.

I am sure you are aware as I am how VERY important the right kind of sleep is for our emotional balance. Is the sleep you are getting "good" balanced sleep, at all levels? I find that to be sooooooo very important!!!!

It also sounds like you could be stressing with class?? The future possibilty of a job?? Changes are so stressful!

I just want you to know I am thinking of you, saying a prayer, and hoping this will help some. I hope things get better for you, and I am here for you. (((hugs))). I will check in on you tomorrow. <3 <3 <3 xxxooo

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (01-22-2010), bizi (01-21-2010), BlueMajo (01-24-2010), Brokenfriend (01-21-2010), Nik-key (01-26-2010), reyn (01-25-2010), thelonely1 (01-22-2010), waves (01-22-2010)