Thread: RSD spreading
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSD31 View Post
Well i new it was coming have RSD in both upper extremities and now both legs feel like my arms below the knees to feet they did a whole lot of blood work to check to see if it something else will get results on next Friday .well here we go more WC court hearing the whole battle if is RSD in my leg the insurance company is going to go Ape.
Hi RSD31, I'm so sorry for your spread. I totally agree with Pete-anyone with even a little knowledge of RSD know it spreads. As bad as the stories I've heard about WC, glad you have insurance.
To tell you the truth, if I knew then what I know now, I'd have filed a malpractice suit. I didn't know I had RSD for 4 years, had pt and went into remission for a year, then pt for opposite side and remission again. Moved out of state between the remissions. Then moved to a hand, misdiagnosed as RA, then by the time I learned the RSD actually came from my surgery-it was 9 years -my current Dr. told me. But I'm moved on and am grateful for a very good Dr. that I have now the past 6 years.
Hope the best for you. I'll write you more about therapy that I went thru-I'm mobile except for that one hand-delayed treatment. Your friend, loretta with soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bobber (01-25-2010), SandyS (01-22-2010)