View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 12:39 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm sorry you're feeling down Waves.

I don't know much about benzos, but I hope and pray you are not getting depressed. I can understand why you don't want to be on antidepressants, all those darn side effects, and even then there's no guarantee they'll work. I hope your softer treatments work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
i am so sensitive to everything, and today i broke down and cried and cried after one tiny incident. i am barely enjoying "recreational" things that i do - even really passive things like a couple favorite tv shows. i still watch but blithely. then, i get real emotional at every nuance (good or bad... no matter.) but i am getting more and more impervious to humor.

I know so well how this feels, but have never been able to describe it; thank you sharing it. At the very least, you can post here and know that someone will be able to empathize and care; and that is the best depression treatment that i've been able to find.

I hope that tomorrow brings happier thoughts to you. I'll be sure to some extra prayers for you.

barbo (01-22-2010), BlueMajo (01-24-2010), Brokenfriend (01-22-2010), mistiis (01-22-2010), Nik-key (01-26-2010), reyn (01-25-2010), waves (01-22-2010)