View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 04:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default yes

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your suggestion. I've been thinking on that too, after Misti's post, and I know you've been through some rough times with the benzo's. So, tonight i will resume the dose i was at 2 nights ago, and just hold there till things are better. And, no coffee.

The calamity in Haiti has been getting to me as well.

last week's session i talked to pdoc about being tired, and needing to get into that class. anyway yesterday i was a mess and now i am realizing this is soooo NOT JUST sleep deprivation. I called him yesterday, but as i also needed to confirm my appointment, i don't think he 'got' that i really needed to talk to him when i said, i think there's more going on than sleep... he said, ok, we'll talk about it next week and i got tongue-tied and let him go. i tried to call the clinic just now but he is doing rounds. i don't know if i will have the guts to call again. i am all tense now.

i'm sorry you too are going through something like this Steve. you hang in there too and let us hope things get brighter soon, somehow.

~ waves ~
waves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (01-22-2010), bizi (01-23-2010), Brokenfriend (01-22-2010), mistiis (01-22-2010), Nik-key (01-26-2010), reyn (01-25-2010), thelonely1 (01-22-2010)