Thread: WC nightmare!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default WC nightmare!

Hi everyone sorry I haven't checked in for awhile. Been dealing with a major flare and spread. Dec 9, 2009 tripped on some loose carpet that was rippled up and fell into the door jam bruising my arm pretty bad. It's been a nightmare since. Filed a workmans comp claim and the wc doc said yes the rsd spread but will not say the fall caused it to spread, even though I had no problems in my arm before the fall. His theory is I have rsd and the rsd itself made it spread therefore not falling into the percentage ratio workman comp uses to acnowledge a claim. This has been so frustrating. My Primary care doc is now sending me to a pshyitrist. I not even sure what that is. My primary care doc has even gotten weird. Couldn't hadly walk and was in extreme pain asked for a work release and she said that she couldn't give me a work release for my RSD. This has not been a problem in the past and I've only requested it for 2-3 days at a time maybe twice in a year. It's like everything changed since I filed the workmans comp. Also filed on neuropathy ulnar damage they found in both arms. Anyone have any insight?
Thanks TJ
tjack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote