View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 06:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default good answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
The 200 word essay describing the inside of the ping pong balls sounds easy. Just write the whole essay on white paper with white ink. It describes the inside of a white ping pong ball exactly. Then you just ask her which description she disagrees with.

I have had one problem since early after my injury. I often work with power tools that have a cord. If I am using an extension cord on one a drill but need to change the extension cord to a shop vacuum, I try to take the drill cord off the extension cord. When I do this, I drop the extension cord and try to plug the shop vacuum into the drill cord. Not gonna work. I have tried to focus on the task to get it right but still will drop the end of the extension cord.

When I was still driving, I had a 1926 Chevy Suburban Woodie. I drove it because it has very good feedback to keep me focused on the task of driving. It was quite a sight and people liked to honk their horns at me. If they did, usually at a traffic stop light, I would get flustered and have to look down at my feet and reorient my brain to the foot pedals. Otherwise, I would not remember which pedal was the gas, clutch and brake.

It would be like they just crashed my computer and I needed to reboot. Never did come up with a term for that problem, other than needing to reboot. Actually, reboot works because I needed to look at my shoes which were often boots. At least I did not have to take my boots off to reboot. LOL
good answer mark LOL but think the guy would of said now describe three red lines across your butt ! boy, corporal punishment was the norm in my day

when I first came too I could not tell my left from right , think this body orientation thing maybe a residual effect

nice old car mark I have owned in the past a 57 Austin Westminster and a 65 p5 rover 3000 ltr c suffix in a compartment it had 4 spanners that fitted every nut and bolt on the car
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote