View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 12:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sydney
First off i wanna say, that i am very sorry your in chronic pain with no med to help you!!!
I complain because the ultram doesn't do much good for me..However i guess it's better than having nothing.
I have read many times where people such as yourself just dont respond to meds very well sadly!
I vary the dosage on my hormone pills{i know i shouldn't} or sometimes i take the relafen other days i wont.Just because of financial hardship.

The topamax used to work very well for my nerve pain.If i go too low on the dosage i can tell it's still doing me some good.I have just recently developed new problems and i'm afraid to increase any higher- because of side affects!
Trazadone i take when i am having problems sleeping..Which some weeks is often...
I proabaly take the flexeril 3-4 times a week{,if i had to guess}.
Some weeks more often,just depends...
I have muscle spasm flares in my upper back.
The lidoderm patches,well i wear those everyday...
I just started using those this last month.They seem to help ease my buring and a bit of the pain in my left shoulder.
Yet if i overdo it i will wonder if i even put one on that day!
The boniva is a once a month pill for osteoarthritis..or osteoporosis.I forget..LOL
My rhuemy reccomended i take this because of my bone density test turning out not so good last year!

So i do take some of these everyday ...

I didn't start out on this many 3 yrs ago...I just started having ailment after ailment and gradually ended up with a long rx list!
However if i dont take them.Yes i do feel a difference in how i feel.
I am VERY interested in that info that Jo posted and i plan on reading up on that when i am finished here.
Sydney
I hope you can find some relief soon.
I couldn't even imagine going that long with RSD and FM and not having any pain relief..Bless your heart

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote