View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

tjack
Actually the physiatrist could become to be your advocate after examing you,and the WC dr;s are programmed to make life hard on you to frustrate you to either settle or give up,,from experience . they will openly be arrogant and ignorant,,but by law,you are able to see at leat up to 3 different dr/s , incase you dont agree with the first one that they appoint you to see,then you can switch twice more,,that was the prtocol 10 years ago with me with a back injury,,but the best part is,,they pay 100% of all bills,gas milage and medications,,you may have hoops to jump thru,,but in my case,,I would welcome WC,[,meaning ] I have no money,no insurance, no help but God above,,Im in a rut,, i wish you well,and I wish others on this forum well too,,some of the people here , at least have drs to see, meds to take ,and are in rsd stage 1 and are manageing it,,Im not saying nothing derogative towards them,,Im glad they have help,Im scared,,Im in RSD stage II with a nerve entrapment and its spreading aggressively to my whole body,,I do not know where to seek help,,any idea's from this board would be helpfull,,me anf my wife are at our wits end,,Im trying to sign up for SS unforunatly that takes along time to achieve if its achiveable at all,,I desperatly need medical attention now,,,,any insight from this board and prayers would be greatly appreciated,,,,,boyd
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (01-27-2010)