View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi TXBatman,

Sometimes lesions are very small, so tiny that they don't show up on MRI. Maybe you had them all along and they are just a bit bigger now so they show up on MRI. Also did you use the same machine, with the same Telsa and had GAD? Used a closed MRI machine?

My point is maybe you didn't get *New* lesions since the last MRI, but they are just showing up now since they are big enough to be spotted. Also some fade, or remyelinate. My question is was the new ones or any of the old showing enhancement? Did they glow as if they were inflammatory active?

If not, they might be old ones just not seen before. I wish you luck on the Rebif. Those flu-like symptoms can take you down a notch. I was on Avonex and my body and liver could not tolerate the drug. I was with fever and chills for days. I was switched to Copaxone. No flu-like, but other problems with it.

So instead of saying, you are a Copaxone failure, the doctor should have called you a non-responder to Copaxone, or with other drugs they say you do not tolerate them. Failure is not word to ever be used by medical professionals. JMO

Good luck to you. I hope the Rebif helps.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-26-2010)