View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 01:16 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry receiving help is difficult

-Hello

I've been very frustrated and confused lately. I've been sleeping at least 14hrs and when I am awake I'm confused and feel terrible.
I feel so angry that I can't get in to University of Chicago UIC or Rush to see a psychiatrist/neuropsych/ or a neurologist. If one doesn't have health insurance they need not apply.
-I feel simply seeing a therapist and psychiatrist won't be enough to overcome my problems.
- I feel skeptical of my TLE diagnosis and I am angry at the way my psychiatrist cannot help out with getting on a med regimen.
- I've been asleep or in a confused state for 14 years, yet family have become used to it and just view it as my personality!
-this problem be it TLE or depression anxiety or whatever has totally absorbed my person and stolen years from my life. I am so angry!
All I want is to see the proper physician, get a proper diagnosis, aggressively work through this problem and move on with my life.

I'm a bit frustrated at the moment, but I really want help, I want to feel like having a life is a possibility!

Last edited by Morganomics; 01-24-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: mispell
Morganomics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote