View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Just thinking

I was just thinking what if it was reversed and my husband with me, I would be on the defensive already as they may feel set-up. Like being led to the slaughter. If you are having communication problems due to your situation, you see your doctor for your situation and see a couple's councilor for addressing the rest if it will help.

The man lives with you he sees your stuggles. whether he accepts them may mean he is valadating your liitationa and maybe he can still say your ok, even if your held together like banaids, like I feel.
If he is not hit in the face that you are disabled in your situation by a doctor he feels is befriended to you as their patient.

IS there a support group, video's about your stuggles that paint the picture, maybe a movie produced the character reminded you of yourself?

Home things get better in his concept, the shirt ironing is great...I only have a few a day every three months unless I ahve to I do the few items of mine. Otherwise when I worked I took unifors to the drycleaners, shirts were $2.50.

Hugs,
Di

Pocono area, PA