Thread: Mad!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 02:42 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm a girl and I totally understand the big tv thing. I've got the 32 inch LCD tv in my bedroom. (finally got it hung on the wall last week) and my mom has the 60in plasma tv upstairs that my dad bought a couple of years ago.

I love both tv's. Last night, I put a Stargate Atlantis dvd from my box set into the dvd player and just laid down in bed and watched dvds all night. I'm so glad that my eyes are working great right now, because it was so cool to watch some tv that wasnt grainy looking. It's an HD LCD tv, but I dont have an HD cable box, or an HD Tivo, I dont even have an HD or Blue Ray dvd player. But, heck, commercial dvd's still look so much better than the cable signal that goes to my tv.

I'm really appreciating my eyes right now because they're working great (well, better than they were when I last had ON). Tv sucks when you have vision issues going on from MS. Yay for remissions!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (01-24-2010)