Thread: Mad!
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 04:29 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I still have my 60" projection TV that's 7 years old. I'm expecting it to bite the dust any day now but it just keeps going and going. Next TV I buy will be a LCD flat screen. By the time I buy one they should be fairly inexpensive.

I still have all older model TV's. I have a 19" Panasonic in the breakfast area so I can watch while I'm in the kitchen. It's probably 13 or 14 years old. The TV in my bedroom is a 13" that is probably 15 years old. DS has a 19" in his bedroom but that one is also about 12 years old.

I'd love to have a newer model flat screen that doesn't take up so much room. My projection TV is a monster but it still works so that's good enough for me!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (01-24-2010), ewizabeth (01-24-2010), Jappy (01-25-2010), TwoKidsTwoCats (01-24-2010)