View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 04:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Update

This has been a strange and new experience for me, I suppose MG will always surprise us with some new thing.

I have something like bronchitus, I didn't go to the doctor since it wasn't that bad. I didn't even know what it was until I lowered my Mestinon dosage. When I lowered my Mestinon dosage I started coughing up mucus (yuck). I don't even have a runny nose or sore throat, but I did get a low fever that came and went.

When I took my regular Mestinon amount, my chest got so tight it was hard to breath so I really thought it was a Mestinon overdose at first.

Now that I am feeling mostly better...still trying to cough this stuff out...and my need for the previous dose of Mestinon has returned, the funny thing is...I don't have double vision at all! No more trouble eating or drooping face! I don't know what happened.

This week, when I get weakness, it is only in my arms and legs and nothing like it was before, only a weak feeling that doesn't stop me from doing most things.

Maybe it is the sunshine so I am sticking to this new routine of about 30-60 minutes of sunshine twice a week.

And you would think I would be happy, but I have sunk into some depression that I can't get out of...its terrible...I feel like the world is over...and I know it isn't true, but I feel so sad. I actually feel like something is causing me to feel this way because I can think logically of so many reasons for not feeling bad....I spend about 6 hours in bed crying this morning knowing I felt good enough to do some of the things I have been wanting to do since I got MG, and I didn't want to do any of the things I liked. What is wrong with me? Something is not quite right and I don't know what it is.

I am still sick with whatever I have so I do need to take it easy.

I hope everyone the best

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote