View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 06:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I joined facebook last year and I have mixed feelings about it. I finally got tired of all the game requests and set up my facebook account so I wouldn't receive emails from facebook. I like games occasionally, but I surely do not want to know when everyone plays a game on facebook.

I do have positive things to say about facebook. It is fun to share common interests with people on facebook.

Admittedly, there are probably better internet sites to talk to people with common interests. I am new with spending so much time on my computer (due to MG taking away my ability to be as active as I want to be) and I am trying to find inspiring places on the internet...any ideas of more interesting internet sites?

I certainly do not have hurt feelings if someone is not my facebook friend. It doesn't really matter one way or the other. Of course, if you want to be my facebook friend, go ahead, just PM me for my facebook name.

I have a preference for face to face interactions with people (which is lacking greatly from my life other than my close family)

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alice md (01-25-2010), Nicknerd (01-25-2010)