View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Crazy thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
My kids have a cabin in the mountains and I was just telling Susan yesterday to get me a key made for summer.

I do think of just getting away from everything quite often. You described how I felt today. I had a baby shower to go to and just couldn't pull myself up mentally enough to go.

I did take a walk though. The view from my walk is 60% surrounded by mountains and Bill and I spent many a day hiking, hunting, and picnicing in them.

The way I feel at times when I take my walk is that I just want to keep walking until I fall off the end of the earth. Crazy, huh?

It has nothing to do with what's going on in my life. Everything's fine right now, it's just my depression. Being disabled to me gives me a feeling of not belonging anywhere.

You are right about the support system carrying on with their day. My problem is I could have been with my support system today at the shower and chose not to. That's my fault.

I love the mountains and I do better in the cold but we have a dry cold here so that's better then the wet cold. Seeing those mountains give me the incentive to climb them.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Ada
Hello Sandy and Ada...

I loved reading your posts.. Sandy, I understand the beach might be warmer..but in my thoughts..I need to be way up and I am not missed.. no cells phones allowed...and the crazy part is I am afraid of heights!! How am I getting there?? But it is my dream... like the Bucket list, is my so favorite movie, I can relate to it very well........ Anyway.. Ada, I understand your thougts on walking til you drop off the end of the earth, as I feel it too...it represents our sad.. lonely hearts and that unless people live with our saddness due to our health concerns, disabilities... they have no idea... no idea our disadvantage on life... so what they are busy and distracted by their daily routines..least they see people and have routines!!!

I think the world of you all.... KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (01-25-2010), loretta (01-25-2010), Mslday (01-24-2010), SandyRI (01-25-2010)