View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbieinpain View Post
I started fentanyl patches 25 mil today at 1 pm i have been on percocet for 6 yrs now at 10 mil x5 a day was working but lately it wasnt as effective. I have fybromyalgia as well as arthritis in hands neck lower back have spinal twisting and also disc issues i also suffer from migraines that last weeks. So it is now day one 6 hrs after first dose and i am getting no relief just took 10 of percocet first time today am weary tho of taking both although doc says i can is anyone else on a similar regimen? and how long does it take for pain to go away and will the patch keep opiad withdrawel away? thanks for help debbie:confused.
Hello Debbie. How are you doing now? I guess this post came out before I was a member here. I just started on the Fentynal patch 25 mcg myself a few days ago along with percocet for bt pain. So far, so good. It is NOT feeling very strong to me right now. It is helping me out to deal with some pain better tho. Its just sorta making my back pain from Spinal Stenosis and Bulging Discs more manageable. I am grateful for it so far. I do not feel like its as strong as some others have been for me, however. Its just really important to me to just be outta pain enough to manage my life, and not to at all feel high. I may ask my pain dr. to increase my dose the next time i see him tho. I ws wondering, since you wrote this post, has anything gotten better at all for you yet? Whats your current pain regimen now? Mykinzie
Mykinzie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote