View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default mestinon - too much?

Desert,
I wish I had some words of wisdom that would make you feel better but I don't. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I can tell you that I understand how you feel. This disease is so incredibly depressing in itself but when you get sick on top of it it can be overwhelming. When I got sick at New Years I remember crying alot too. I felt like if this was the best life was going to be for me why do I keep fighting. Once I got better my depression got better also. However I did make some decisions to change parts of my life. I have applied for disability and have forced myself to slow down. I am scared I will get denied on the disability but I am giving it a shot. I just can't work like I used to and I finally had to face that realization as difficult as it was. Try to rest and take care of yourself and hopefully once you kick the bronchitis you will start feeling better again. If you don't feel better soon you probably ought to call your Dr to see if he thinks you need an antibiotic. I have found it is so much harder to recover from things with the MG.
Kendra
dog lover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DesertFlower (01-25-2010)