View Single Post
Old 01-20-2007, 03:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow Need advice: What AD to take with trazodone?

Hi

I had some problems in the last few months. I had some problems due to steroids use, which completely messed me up. I am now on medication again. I take trazodone 100mg to sleep. I also take socian and olcadil (cloxazolam), but I am not feeling too well. I went to a new psychiatrist and he told me to come back after a week. I will see him next wednesday. I am feeling mainly anxious and nervous and also a bit depressed. In the past I've used anafranil (clomipramine) and it worked fine, but it's not doing the job now, maybe because it doesn't go along trazodone (i read these two don't go very well together), but I still need the trazodne to sleep. But I need something else. Not sure if I took something like Xanax would help me or if I need another anti depressant. If so, which one to use, so it doesn't have bad interactions with trazodone? Not sure if an SSRI would be fine. I really feel anxious, nervous, tense and depressed, but I am not sure if I need another antidepressant, because my main problem may be anxiety/nervousness. Maybe xanax would help me. Or do I need another antidepressant? Can anyone tell me what they think?

Thanx

Last edited by Viriatus; 01-20-2007 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Had Something to add
Viriatus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote