View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 08:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi everyone, found some of you :)

Hi everyone, I finally found the new brain talk 2, wow, that was kind of rude of the other brain talk to just up and leave like that no matter what the reason. I was under the name there DDC. Live in North Florida. I have Syringomyelia, chronic pain disorder, and a total of 6 areas fused in my spin, I have a thorasic shunt at T10-T12, I just had a 4 level fusion May 2nd this year. I have had a total of 14 surgeries over the past 12 yrs so I am in a great deal of pain for one thing or another on a daily basis, my neurologist handles all my medications, I don't see a pain management doctor. I take several medicines on a monthly basis, vicodin being my only pain medicine. I take Hydrocodone/APAP 10/660 4 times a day or as needed.

Last month I noticed I ran out of med's with three prescriptions, two were short two pills and one was short 1 pill, they were not controlled med's but my bloodpressure med's. I got my Hydrocodone refilled as I do every month at the same pharmacy, today I opened the bag and counted the pills, I counted them three times with my husbands help, it was short 9 pills, I called the pharmacy and asked who filled it, the lady who filled it was not there. The guy said I would need to call back tomorrow and talk to the lady who filled the medicine. He said the robot thing that they are using may be mis- counting. I don't know what to do, I asked him how will that help the 9 pills I am short this month, he said it really wont. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to handle this? I have about 40 pills left over from the past three months so that is not really the point, but if they are shorting me how many other's are they shorting?

Would you guys change pharmacies?

DD
DCuster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote