View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I sent out a mass email today saying "stop helping me!" I apologized for being so offensive, but lately I have been pushed into a corner. I love each of you, but I am no longer willing to discuss my MS. Please know i am not sitting home in my own waste with flies buzzing my head. I have a great medical team, and I am impressed with the care I have been receiving. From now on, if you want to be my friend, then...be my friend. I dont need a new nutritionist, personal trainer, dietician, or vitamin salesman. Lets stick to the weather, movies, current events, churches, children and so on...ok?

I ended it by saying that I knew many would be so upset that it would probably end the friendship, and I understood if they chose that. I am tired of being polite, friendly, and accomodating. I have MS! its not a mistake, or a false positive, or a misread xray or lab test. I really, seriously have MS. its not a diet issue, or a motivation issue, or even a spiritual issue.

it was a very hard letter to write, but I sent it out to a couple dozen folks. I bet half will walk away. I am better off if they do. I dont want to insult folks, but I just want my friends to be my friends.

Thanks for letting me vent here. you guys rock!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (01-27-2010), gonnamakeit (01-25-2010), Hockey (01-25-2010), Jappy (01-26-2010), Kitty (01-26-2010), NurseNancy (01-26-2010), TwoKidsTwoCats (01-28-2010)