View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy d View Post
Dear TJ,
I think your wc doc is an idiot too. He/she had NO right to treat you as such. I know here in PA you must wait 90 days before you can see your own doctors that you want. I want to warn you as some said above about psysiatrists. I went to one about two years ago and wound up in severe pain bedridden for 9 days from his exam. He is not a neurologist and poked, prodded, and yanked on my body especially my bad foot/leg...like he didn't care and wanted to see me in pain. I nearly passed out and told him after that "no more touching me." It was horrible. He statement to me was "When I was 8 years old my father drove over my foot and I am fine." I said to him "Well, God bless you that you didn't have to suffer as I do." The nerve of this man was amazing to me. This guy specialized in cancer patients. Well, the wc nurse thought he was "thorough" and saw nothing wrong with his exam. She scheduled me to go back and I flat out told her no way! I told her I would never even take my cat to see this man and would have a panic attack if I ever saw the building he works in (and I don't get them either). He said I didn't have RSD but should go to a gym for six weeks and then I would be fine. Yeah right. If it was that easy I would have done it 5 years ago haha! Just watch out for this person as these docs are not looking out for you and get bonus money each month the faster they send you back. I don't know how they sleep at night and take peace in knowing we all have to pass through the gates of heaven and I know they will not be admitted for sure.
Best of luck to you.
kathy d
Kathyd ...and all..

Well put!!! I do not have a WC case but each time I see the ole' WC .. i feel the sweat pellets building as I have heard nothing but scarey.. mean treatment..wheather it be the denial of payment, treatment or down right.. nasty people who make our lives much worse..and we don't need that!!! Do they get it..weze don't feel well... do they think for one moment we are doing this for kicks... NAH..!!! What we wouldn't give to be working and having a normal life like them.. UGH this makes me crazy!!! Can you tell??? Good ole' dictatorship... stuff that... AND Bobber.. my heart goes out to you, my friend...never feel like you are alone...you are at a pass in the road right now and you must decide which road to take..you are doing your homework, steadily... you will make the right choices ie..SCS (?)...you and I have the ole' diagnosis of very rapid, aggressive RSD... Oh great... but like myself..you are not a quitter.. we will continue to fight, make the best health care choices for our RSD and look up from time to time and ask...you say God... just tell me... I will do it!

Have a restful night everyone.... Ole' KS
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (01-27-2010), bobber (01-26-2010)